*I am......sitting here helping Amy update my blog!
*I think.....I am exhausted from having my Mother here for 5 days.
*I know.....that my Savior lives.
*I want.....to be healthy!
*I have....four cold sores on my mouth, from stress dealing with my mother!!!
*I miss.....the good ol days!
*I fear....being a burden on my family someday!
*I feel....relieved that my mom's visit is over.
*I hear....my mom saying "help me!" after she fell at my house, it was sad!
*I smell....pico de gallo that Amy just made.
*I crave....sweets all the time!
*I cry.....when I see a sad movie.
*I search....for my glasses on a daily basis.
*I wonder....what the next year will bring!
*I regret....that I have not been more active in the church and that I haven't been going to the temple like I should.
*I wish.....all of my children could be financially stable and HAPPY!
*I love....my family!
*I care....about helping others by doing my humanitarian projects.
*I always....balance my checkbook.
*I worry....about the cost of my perscriptions!
*I am not......liking either of the Presidental candidates.
*I remember.....when times were happy 30 years ago.
*I believe....that with the right kind of help Justin can be a happier person.
*I sing...when I am at church.
*I don't always....go to church on Sunday.
*I argue.... and stand up for what I believe on the homeowner association board.
*I write.....to do lists.
*I lose....many hours of sleep, getting old is not fun.
*I listen....to Mya saying "ma" for Grandma!
*I don't understand.....why I am always a wanna be perfectionist.
*I can usually be found....at home.
*I need....to lose weight.
*I forget......certain words that I want to say.
*I am happy....in the summertime when I am with all my grandkids at the pool and we are having fun!
Monday, September 29, 2008
I am..........
Posted by Grandma Sis at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good job mom, way to answer all of the questions! See, I knew that you could do it. And I have to say, now just take a couple of days and RELAX would ya.
This was enjoyable to read, I need to do mine. I might have a minute later tonight. I am sorry that you get so stressed when Grandma is here, you need to take some time for yourself.
Hey mom, This is good. Some of the comments make me laugh. The ones about that special person that we know. It's fun to read and learn more and more about you. You need to take a breather. Some "you" time is in order. Thanks for coming tonight. Maybe the next game will be better. Love ya
Well thanks Aunt Sis! I must admit, I didnt know much about the blog world until Courtney was introduced into my life and I always figured it for a girly thing. However, I approve of it now, just because it is a good way to keep in touch with family and friends. I wanted to thank you Sis, first of all for coming to Courtney's shower, the wedding and just showing your support. Also Sis, you and your kids have been so good to me and have always made me feel like part of the black family. Unfortunately, Idon't know many of my cousins, but the ones I do know are your children. I also, because I was the youngest, didnt get the chance to know you better but I know enough and my mom loves you to death and speaks the world of you. I just wanted to write a little note, and say thank you, and that I am proud to be a part of the Black Fam as well!
Post a Comment