CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Cupboard years- 65 and counting!

Look at how great my old play kitchen set looks! I had Rebekah (Amy's sister-in-law) refinish it and I love how it turned out. I am excited that now my little Mya can enjoy it just as much as I did! This cupboard is over 65 years old, what an awesome antique to have in the family.






4 comments:

Amy said...

Mom, I just love it and Mya LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it. Thanks for letting us enjoy it awhile. I love to think that Mya is enjoying it as much as you did as a little girl. Sure do love you!

Jennifer said...

How awesome is that, I need to come and see it. Good thing you have a little girl to use it, there are waaaayyyy to many boys in this family. Congratulations on getting it done

Angeline said...

It is so adorable. I love it. I still remember playing with it and where I would put each and every dish in it's prefect spot. I'll bet that is where I got my obsession with things being put away in order. I'm so picky.I spent hours and hours playing house. That cute little hutch has been through alot. I never thought that it could look so good. It looks amazing. Thanks Rebeka for taking the time to turn this back into a beautiful heirloom.

Angie Stewart Black said...

Oh that is so cute. It looks so fun. It makes me want to come and play with it too! You hair looks really nice. Did you have it cut? I really like the style on you.