I love when the grandkids come over and swim in
the pool. This last time they were here, Taylor
challenged me to get in with them. I told him it
has been over 5 years since I last was in the pool.
Here is a picture to document that I was actually
there.
.jpg)

3 comments:
Yayyyy!!! You finally changed it up. I'm glad to see a new post. Now try and do a new one a little more often. Also thanks for letting the kids come swim. They always have a fun time. It's a nice free way to cool off in the summer heat. Your the best grandma.
Way to go Grandma! I bet it felt good to get in the pool on a hot summer day. Who knows they might get rid of the darn thing soon, so you should enjoy it more often. way to go Taylor
Wow, you got in!! How fun that must have been for your grandkids to see grandma having some fun. Wish we could have joined you! Looks like you had so much fun!! No fair, no more fun parties without us!!
Post a Comment