All of us at Olympic Park
I spent 3 days and 2 nights with some of the family up in Park City. We went to the Olympic Park, played games, went to dinner, watched movies, and hung out. It was a nice get away.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Park City Trip
Posted by Grandma Sis at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)



2 comments:
Gosh, why do you get to have all the fun? No fair. Looks like you had so much fun! I wish I lived closer to my mom and my sister so we could do all that fun stuff!! Looks like you do all you can to make life fun. Can't wait to see you all again.
I agree Angie, they do get to have all the fun.
Mom, it looks like you had a great time with the gang. The kids look like they had a fun time making cookies and playing games. Fun times
Post a Comment